Rossotrudnichestvo within the Federal project «Personnel for Digital Economy» of the RF national programme «Digital Economy» implements activities aimed at promoting Russia's geopolitical interests in culture, education and new technologies, and also in strengthening international relations maintaining high professionalism, efficiency and sustainable development principles.
The international network project «Digital School» is implemented within activities on spreading the best practices for students digital literacy development and is based on Russian schools in Rostov region and abroad. It is carried out in the framework of the subprogram «Implementation of activities in the areas of international humanitarian cooperation and international development assistance» of the Russian Federation state program «Foreign Policy», and also in the framework of the federal project «Personnel for Digital Economy» of the RF national programme «Digital Economy».
To develop efficient mechanism for collaboration between Russian and foreign educational institutions and supplementary schools in order to increase information literacy and to develop information security skills, the use of modern information technologies and programming by a series of offline and online events targeted to exchange, replication and scaling of the best educational specific practices with industry representatives as speakers and experts.
- To analyze the level of knowledge, skills and abilities of the project participants in the field of media and IT for the subsequent development of educational tracks;
- To develop and pilot series of courses, lectures and master classes aimed at media and digital literacy, information security and increasing openness to innovations along with growing demand for new technologies in the youth environment and in accordance with the active development of mass open courses and blended learning;
- To develop terms and stages for network media and IT project implementation targeted to practice-oriented activities of “Digital School” participants;
- To organize and host “Digital School” festival for project participants (offline and online stages);
- To organize and host a competition of school media and IT projects (offline and online stages).